Best Places To Eat Lunch in Bluffton | Where To Eat Lunch
Here are our best places to eat lunch in Bluffton! Downtown, Old Town, and all-around Bluffton you’ll find quite a few places to enjoy lunch.
1. For a cozy lunch, we recommend a sandwich from the Sippin Cow. The sandwich portions are just right, and you’ll have plenty of bread and wrap options to chose from for any sandwich you may select. And if you’re not in the mood for a sandwich or salad, explore their breakfast menu which is offered all day (breakfast is the perfect lunch). At the Sippin Cow, you can choose to eat in or sit outside underneath their awning in front of the restaurant overlooking Promenade Street. We recommend eating in their dining room and enjoying the view of all of the colorful signs, pictures, and artwork displayed throughout the restaurant. When ordering you can view the kitchen staff in action!
2. Enjoy a fresh farm meal from family-owned Cahill’s Market Chicken Kitchen. Located on May River Road, it’s a short drive from Old Town Bluffton. Choose a table, go to the Country Store and select your beverage. The menu changes daily (except for the fried chicken which you can get every day); however, you’ll always find some of your favorite southern staples like collards, sweet potato souffle, butterbeans, and fried okra. The perfect southern sides! Their meat selections range from steak and gravy to fried pork chops. If you save room for dessert, try the banana pudding, peach cobbler, chocolate delight, or a cherry cobbler. Cahill’s has been voted best Best Lowcountry Cooking. After you enjoy your meal, take time to shop their local fresh produce.
3. The Old Town Dispensary is an excellent place for lunch with your family. Conveniently located in the heart of Old Town Bluffton on Calhoun Street, this restaurant has great indoor, as well as outdoor seating options. When the kids become antsy, they can run around outside and enjoy a game of cornhole. Another bonus is the live music (check their website for scheduled acts). Their menu has a little something for everyone. Fried wings to seafood, you’ll find something satisfying for lunch. The portions are incredibly generous, so be sure that you come hungry! If you are a sweets person, try their salted caramel cheesecake.
4. If you are in the mood for a quaint, yet chic lunch spot, try Buffalos located in Palmetto Bluff. Don’t worry: you do not need to be a member or guest of one to enjoy this hot-spot; it is open to the public. The menu changes seasonally, but will always be a perfect fit for any pallet, especially if you enjoy southern Italian. One can always count on Buffalos for a hearty, fresh salad, savory sandwiches, and decadent entrees. On Sundays, they offer a scrumptious brunch from 9 AM until 3 PM, with everything you can imagine! For $35, one can indulge in their biscuit bar (equipped with sticky buns, french toast, and pastries), eggs benedict, omelet, New York strip carving station, and pasta station. The view of the historic church and bluff is stunning from their dining room and outside seating.
5. Truffles is the perfect spot to have a quiet lunch after a morning of shopping and sightseeing. Always consistent and delicious, Truffles is a local favorite for lunch. We recommend the Tuna Napa. Made with Napa Cabbage, Toasted Almonds, Oriental Noodles, Toasted Sesame Seeds, this tune is cooked to medium rare (or rare if you request it). An outstanding meal on its own, but we recommend having a glass of your favorite white wine to pair with this delicious treat. Everyone receives their best-known treat of bread with chive butter before each meal. The entrees and sandwiches are the perfect portion size; however, their salads are more than generous, so do not be surprised if you find yourself taking half of your salad home with you. With two locations, make sure you visit their Bluffton location at 91 Towne Dr, Bluffton, SC 29910.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.